If you’re ready to take the plunge and experience all that Mercedes ownership has to offer, Prestige Motors is a New Jersey Mercedes dealer that can help you find the vehicle for you. To make sure it’s perfect, though, you have to put that NJ Mercedes to the test. Knowing how to take a proper test drive is crucial if you want to bring home your optimum vehicle. Fortunately, learning to do so is as simple as following some simple steps. Continue reading
Any Mercedes GL review is going to praise this full-size luxury SUV for its comfort and style. In addition, most reviewers will acknowledge the power of the V8 engine, and the clean-burning diesel of the BlueTEC option. Of course, if you are a Mercedes enthusiast, you probably already know that the company’s vehicles offer unsurpassed luxury, safety, and performance, and you might want to find a Mercedes GL review that digs a bit deeper, revealing the finer details that make the GL so special. Here, NJ Mercedes dealership, Prestige Motors, Inc., offers an in-depth look at why the GL stands out in its class. Continue reading
In the field of luxury vehicles, Mercedes innovation is legendary. For over one hundred years, Mercedes has been a leader in safety as well as style, with a passion for invention that sets the standard for other automakers. Prestige Motors, an NJ Mercedes dealership with a long history of excellence, is proud to stand behind Mercedes vehicles, and is excited about safety features like Night View Assist. Continue reading
If you go looking for a Mercedes SLR review, expect to find several that sing the praises of this supercar. Boasting a top speed of over 200 miles per hour, it could go from zero to sixty in 4 seconds flat. Here, NJ Mercedes dealer Prestige Motors offers its own Mercedes SLR review to explain the benefits of this remarkable vehicle. Continue reading
Most people know that the history of Mercedes-Benz is a long and colorful one, but not everyone knows the history behind the Mercedes Benz brand and the three pointed star. Mercedes-Benz has a colorful past, spanning more than a century, and culminating in the brand we appreciate today. If you do not know it already, then sit back, relax, and let Prestige Motors, an NJ Mercedes dealer, explain the history behind the Mercedes-Benz brand and the three pointed star. Continue reading
If you’ve ever dreamed of driving an AMG on the racetrack, the AMG Driving Academy can make this dream a reality. At the AMG Driving School, automotive enthusiasm is alive and well, and year round events allow those fascinated by AMG to improve their driving skills and share their passion. Adrenaline is a given, and the experience is one that will never be forgotten. Prestige Motors, a NJ Mercedes dealership, details the various experiences offered at the AMG Driving Academy in Nurburgring.
The AMG Driving Academy offers many different ways to experience AMG’s principles of performance perfection, sportiness, pleasure in driving and success in motor sport.
- An Emotion Tour stirs up feelings of pleasure, behind the wheel of a technically brilliant AMG vehicle. Beginning at an AMG factory, it takes you through several lifestyle events and an inspiring social program.
- Basic Training offers lessons in both practical and theoretical knowledge. Taught by experienced instructors, safety and handling lessons take place on prominent German racetracks as well as at the test centre.
- Advanced Training explores the most important aspects of speed. Supported by data recording and video analyses, you will learn safe handling, even at high speeds, from experienced instructors, on Europe’s major racetracks.
- Pro Training kicks it up another notch. Using data recording, video analysis, and AMG Driving Academy videos, instructors teach drivers to hone their skills and become more confident and capable motorists.
- There’s more- much more. From Germany, to Sweden, to Spain, in sun or snow, on racetracks and in brilliant natural surroundings, Mercedes AMG Driving Academy offers experiences that are not to be missed by the racing enthusiast.
For those who are not inclined to European travel, the AMG Driving Academy USA offers a chance to experience the same thrills on native soil. Located at five top racetracks around the country, AMG academy lets you release your inner speed demon in a controlled, safe environment. Even better, the addition of a complimentary AMG Driving Academy session with purchase makes it possible for owners to personally experience the excitement of motorsports and the track capabilities of Mercedes-AMG.
If you’re ready to take an AMG for a spin, but not quite ready for the AMG Driving Academy, check out Prestige Motors, Inc, part of a family of dealerships in New Jersey that have been serving the tri-state area for over 40 years. Prestige Motors is committed to delivering the same award-winning service and value that the community has come to expect, not only meeting customer expectations, but going above them, to make lifelong customers. Visit the website to learn more, or connect with the online community on Facebook and Twitter.
Crossovers are very popular right now, and discerning shoppers would do well to read a Mercedes GLK review before making any decisions about buying a luxury crossover. Offered for sale in North America since 2010, GLK has so quickly become a favorite that Mercedes GLK reviews can’t help but gush. Here, NJ Mercedes dealer, Prestige Motors will try to reign in the enthusiasm and give an unbiased Mercedes GLK review.
- The previous models have been good, but the 2012 Mercedes GLK is all new and better than ever. According to US News, it ranks 4th out of the top 20 midsized luxury SUVs, largely because of the attractive exterior, more standard features than ever, and powerful, yet fuel-efficient V6 engine.
- For a small SUV, the Mercedes Benz 350 has a great deal of versatility. The 350, the latest incarnation of the Mercedes-Benz GLK class, offers extremely smooth, carlike handling, and a fold down back seat that allows for amazing cargo capacity.
- Any Mercedes GLK review would be remiss to overlook the performance aspect of the vehicle. Available in both gas and diesel, the V6 engines offer powerful performance and impressive gas mileage.
- You can’t beat the Mercedes GLK price. While it is still a luxury vehicle that not just anyone can afford, the GLK is definitely affordable by Mercedes Benz standards, and certainly costs less than its nearest rivals in the luxury SUV market.
- Safety always comes standard on a Mercedes, and the GLK class is no exception to that rule. With a comprehensive restraint system to protect occupants, the GLK-Class also uses front and rear deformation zones and a high-strength passenger cell, to insure optimum protection in a crash. These cars also help you avoid a crash, too, with electronic stability control, adaptive brakes, and agility control suspension.
With any luck, this Mercedes GLK review has given you all the information you need, without too much of the affection Prestige employees feel for Mercedes shining through. Of course, it’s hard not to be biased towards Mercedes vehicles. Prestige Motors is a dealership with so much confidence in the luxury and performance of Mercedes-Benz that their passion for the brand earns them lifelong customers. If this Mercedes GLK review has inspired you, and you are ready to take a Mercedes for a spin, stop by for a test drive. If you just want more information, visit the website, or connect with the online community on Facebook and Twitter.
If you are looking for a luxury SUV, you owe it to yourself to read a Mercedes M Class review, in order to familiarize yourself with what is arguably the most technologically advanced sport utility vehicle on the market. First produced in 1997, the Mercedes M Class is now in its third generation, and with a completely new design, it’s more exciting than ever. Here, Prestige Motors, a top NJ Mercedes dealer, offers a Mercedes M Class review to explain some of the reasons why you may want to take the 2012 Mercedes M Class for a spin.
- Most Mercedes M Class reviews start by raving over the Mercedes M Class 2012 facelift. This is understandable, because the solid construction and sleek styling of the Mercedes Benz M Class is designed to impress. Not only is the exterior ergonomically efficient and sleek, the interior has the kind of styling consumers have come to expect from Mercedes, with sustainably forested wood trim, hand stitched leather, and feeling of overall comfort and luxury.
- The power and performance of the Mercedes 2012 M Class deserve recognition as well. Whether you choose the responsive 302-hp V-6 and 402-hp twin-turbo V-8 gasoline engines, or the torque-rich yet fuel-stingy 240-hp clean-diesel BlueTEC V-6, you’ll enjoy powerful control with remarkable fuel economy.
- A Mercedes M Class review would be remiss without lingering over the various safety features. A pioneer in automobile safety, Mercedes-Benz has long led the crowd with features like anti-lock brakes, and front and side airbags. Now there is even more to love, with adaptive cruise control, a lane departure warning system, ATTENTION ASSIST to keep you awake, and much more. Safety and Mercedes have always gone hand in hand, and it’s just one more reason that any Mercedes M Class review would be hard pressed to be less than glowing.
Now that you have learned what you can through this Mercedes M Class review, the only logical next step is to take a test drive and find out for yourself. Prestige Motors is a part of a family of dealerships that has been serving the tri state area for over forty years, and offers exceptional service, designed to make lifelong customers. Drop by for a test drive, visit the website to learn more, or connect with the online community on Facebook and Twitter.
Prestige Motors is proud to offer a Mercedes S Class review, because we believe everyone should know more about this diverse and forward-thinking line of sedans. A NJ Mercedes dealership dedicated to excellence in customer service, Prestige is the place to find your Mercedes and start living a life of luxury and style. Meanwhile, here is the Mercedes S Class review.
- A leader in luxury for five generations: Derived from the German term Sonderklasse, which means “in a class of its own”, the term S Class was used colloquially for decades before being officially applied to the company’s flagship line.
- Cars so stylish that Americans demanded them: In the early 1980s, the 500SE was not offered in the United States, and demand for them got so high that Mercedes-Benz dealerships in America had to take notice. The S Class still has style to long for, with topstitched leather, carefully selected for uniformity of grain and color, hand-fitted to each seat, and beautiful, sustainably sourced wood hand-polished to perfection. Combine these interior details with the latest in technological innovation centrally controlled with the COMAND system, a strikingly sculpted body, and superior performance, and you will understand what anyone will tell you in a Mercedes S Class review. The S Class is not as much manufactured as it is crafted to delight your senses.
- Groundbreaking safety innovations: An array of safety features guard against collision, and protect you if the unthinkable happens. DISTRONIC PLUS is an active cruise control that adapts to traffic, automatically slowing or stopping until the path clears. The radar-based PRE-SAFE Brake can sense an impending collision and apply full braking, and Active Blind Spot and Lane Keeping Assists can help alert you to unseen vehicles in the next lane, help warn you of drifting out of lane, and even help steer the car back if you disregard the alerts.
- Eco-friendly, with opulent style: Available in BlueTEC and hybrid models, the S Class proves that you do not have to sacrifice luxury to benefit the environment. BlueTEC clean diesel technology reduces smog-causing NOx to nitrogen and water vapor, by injecting a substance called AdBlue® into the exhaust, and gets better highway mileage than many four cylinders and hybrids. The S400 HYBRID Sedan combines a V6 engine with an electric motor, and is the first production sedan to use a lithium-ion battery for its powertrain. With ultra-low emissions and outstanding fuel economy, it delivers a combined 295 horsepower and 284 lb-ft of net torque, for breathtaking performance.
As you can see by this Mercedes S Class review, this is a line of vehicles with exceptional style as well as substance. If you’d like to drive one, contact Prestige. Visit the website for more information, or join the online community on Facebook and Twitter.