Crossovers are very popular right now, and discerning shoppers would do well to read a Mercedes GLK review before making any decisions about buying a luxury crossover. Offered for sale in North America since 2010, GLK has so quickly become a favorite that Mercedes GLK reviews can’t help but gush. Here, NJ Mercedes dealer, Prestige Motors will try to reign in the enthusiasm and give an unbiased Mercedes GLK review.
- The previous models have been good, but the 2012 Mercedes GLK is all new and better than ever. According to US News, it ranks 4th out of the top 20 midsized luxury SUVs, largely because of the attractive exterior, more standard features than ever, and powerful, yet fuel-efficient V6 engine.
- For a small SUV, the Mercedes Benz 350 has a great deal of versatility. The 350, the latest incarnation of the Mercedes-Benz GLK class, offers extremely smooth, carlike handling, and a fold down back seat that allows for amazing cargo capacity.
- Any Mercedes GLK review would be remiss to overlook the performance aspect of the vehicle. Available in both gas and diesel, the V6 engines offer powerful performance and impressive gas mileage.
- You can’t beat the Mercedes GLK price. While it is still a luxury vehicle that not just anyone can afford, the GLK is definitely affordable by Mercedes Benz standards, and certainly costs less than its nearest rivals in the luxury SUV market.
- Safety always comes standard on a Mercedes, and the GLK class is no exception to that rule. With a comprehensive restraint system to protect occupants, the GLK-Class also uses front and rear deformation zones and a high-strength passenger cell, to insure optimum protection in a crash. These cars also help you avoid a crash, too, with electronic stability control, adaptive brakes, and agility control suspension.
With any luck, this Mercedes GLK review has given you all the information you need, without too much of the affection Prestige employees feel for Mercedes shining through. Of course, it’s hard not to be biased towards Mercedes vehicles. Prestige Motors is a dealership with so much confidence in the luxury and performance of Mercedes-Benz that their passion for the brand earns them lifelong customers. If this Mercedes GLK review has inspired you, and you are ready to take a Mercedes for a spin, stop by for a test drive. If you just want more information, visit the website, or connect with the online community on Facebook and Twitter.