Prestige Motors is proud to offer a Mercedes G Class review, because we believe everyone should know more about these beautifully crafted, strong and capable SUVs. A NJ Mercedes dealership dedicated to excellence in customer service, Prestige is the place to find your Mercedes and start living a life of luxury and style. Meanwhile, here is the Mercedes G Class review.
- Crafted by hand. Mercedes’ “One Man, One Engine” policy means that engineers take pride in their work. From the polished wood and premium leather interior, to the rugged frame and welded body, every inch of the G Class is crafted by hand, with careful thought and skill.
- Strong enough to serve with military might: Originally created as a military vehicle, it is still in use in that capacity today. The United States Marines utilize a modified G class, known as the USMC Interim Fast Attack Vehicle, or IFAV. They are not the only military force that uses G Class vehicles, as military powers across the globe use these tough and versatile SUVs, from European powers, to Singapore, to Australia and Canada. The Pope uses one too; the G Class has been in use in the Vatican City since 1980.
- With the G Class, strength meets style: Its classic, rugged lines are unmistakable, and so is the power beneath the hood. Not only does the G Class feature 382 horsepower and a 391lb-ft torrent of torque, but it has the broadest gear range on the market, with unsurpassed control and truly amazing four-wheel drive. Any Mercedes G Class Review will tell you; this SUV can go places about which other SUVs can only dream. Off road or on the road, the G Class gives the driver unsurpassed control.
- Advanced Mercedes technology: You may be going off road with the G Class, but you will not be going uncivilized. From the heated windshield and mirrors, to its navigation system, the G Class goes beyond the call of duty to make you feel at home. The cabin also features things like Enhanced Voice Control, Bluetooth interface, a rear view camera, and a multifunction steering wheel.
- The G Class is tough, but that does not mean you have to rough it: These SUVs may be tough, but they still have Mercedes luxury. The Harman/Kardon LOGIC7 system has six hundred ten watts and eleven speakers, to fill the cabin with Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound. You can listen to SiriusXM Satellite Radio, or your own music, played in the six DVD/CD changer or the four gigabyte in-dash Music Register and iPod integration.
As any Mercedes G Class review will tell you, these are extraordinary vehicles. If you would like to drive one, contact Prestige. With a history in the tri-state area of over forty years, Prestige is dedicated to exceeding customer expectations for service. Visit the website, or join the online community on Facebook and Twitter, for a deeper connection.