Your vehicle is a major investment, and needs to be properly maintained. Particularly in the case of luxury vehicles such as Mercedes-Benz, it can be daunting to know who you can trust with your prized possession. Do you use a quick-service shop, or trust the service side of your dealership? In the case of Mercedes-Benz repair in New Jersey, the dealership is the better bet because they specialize in Mercedes.
But, what kind of service should you expect from the dealership?
- Technical Specialists. Mercedes-Benz made your car and certified technicians, like the ones at Prestige Motors, are specialists in the art of maintaining it. They stay up to date with the latest technology, in order to keep your vehicle running at the peak of performance.
- Genuine Mercedes-Benz parts. This is important, because Mercedes is a very specialized brand of luxury car. Using parts not crafted by Mercedes engineers can lower the quality and performance of your car.
- Personal Attention. Many fear that if they forgo the corner garage in favor of the dealership, they’ll lose the connection they have with the people that work on their cars. With Mercedes, that is not an issue. Prestige Motors is a Mercedes-Benz dealership that is committed to personalized attention to their vehicles and their drivers from the moment they are built, and that commitment extends through their service technicians.
- Continuity of service. Mercedes-Benz certified technicians are committed to keeping you happy. By consistently bringing your car for the service it needs, you can be assured of a phenomenal driving experience for as long as you own your car.
- Lowered expense. Many think it’s cheaper to pay as you go with a local garage, but in reality, purchasing Mercedes-Benz’s Star Service prepaid maintenance can save you up to thirty percent on maintenance costs. You can even lock in the price of required maintenance, to prevent unwanted surprises in the future.
The true value of a good service department cannot be overestimated. Mercedes-Benz is committed to making sure their service departments live up to the high standards long set by the company. In that tradition, Prestige Motors has extended its service hours, and expanded its line of loaner vehicles to well over 200 Mercedes. With low pricing, certified technicians, and genuine Mercedes parts, they are determined to live up to your expectations as well.